Monday 17 May 2010

I don't have a mirror in my room.

In Glasgow i had one which was nearly full length, one in the bathroom and a circular one.
The circular one i had in my room for a while before i moved out, but i've only had it like a year.

Every time before i got that i've NEVER had a mirror in my bedroom and now cause the portable is still in Glasgow i haven't got one again.

Does this make me not vain? =D
Or does it just mean i am and go to the bathroom to check maself oot. Haha.

I'd say Christopher was far more vain than me, although we are both as he put it simply "Hair whores."
True dat breda.
Cause i mean think about it, when you go to a mirror, it's your face. You can't really fix much except hair? So we fix our hair. YEAH. We look like poofs.
I'd be the masculine thankYOU. He honestly is starting to look proper gay but.
Red trousers and white jeans? Shoes with "man heels" and points at the end. Come offfffff ittttt man.

But yeah.
I dinnay have a mirror in my room so an analysis could assume that i'm either
1. Not superficial
2. Have low self esteem
3. Lazy

Bit of all? =/

ANYWAY i'm just typing all this while waiting on my dinner getting ready. I'm pure STARVIN MARVIN.
My neck scar has been hurting, i type this because i just felt it pain me now.
It's weird. WHY ARE YOU HURTING?
Just a constant reminder of stupidity in my "youth"
But i mean at the time i did WANT it. I kept it in for months.

OH APPARENTLY my dinner has been ready for awhile.

"C'mon dinner\s ready" /angry mum voice
"Oh... is it? I didn't hear you" /me
"YES!" RARRRARARARRRRAWWEERRRR

OK BAI.