Sunday 30 May 2010

You know i hate to fly, but i feel much better

Occupy my mind writing you a love letter.

...
DING
IDEA.

What if i did write something, so many thousands of feet up in the air flying over somewhere? Wouldn't that be cool? =D
Ok not a love letter like the song says, to some random flight attendant, but just something.
YES

I WILL, YES =D
(i didn't)


And i will listen to airhostess on the plane.
(i did)

But i can bet the air hostesses will be .... BOALK. And the girliest looking one amongst them will be the raging homo
Lol there was a male flight attendant on the way back from NY.
You just KNOW their gay.

Even if they're not.
THEY ARE GAY.
(I was smitten with one of the girls down the front and a milf. The token gay was up the back and i didn't have to listen to him.)

I'm worried i'm going to get fucking blown up and die on the plane, ever since that bastard of a dream i had. FEAR OF GOD INTO ME.
No really, it has totally made me fear death even more and now flying also.


Entry. 7th of July 2010.
I didn't write nothing on the plane.
I had no such device to write with.
And laziness. I couldn't care.